Field Service Cap-dated 1941


WW2 Field Service Cap.

When the Battledress Uniform was introduced in 1937, the Khaki Field Service Cap became the standard headdress for wear with Battledress. This in turn was replaced by the General Service (GS) Cap in 1943.

This particular example was made by the Headline Hat Co. Ltd in 1941. The cap has 2 GS buttons.